MATRADE is pleased to extend an invitation to your company to participate in Trade and Investment Mission to Manila, Philippines which will be held from 24 – 26 May 2015. This Mission will be led by the Minister of International Trade and Industry, Malaysia and is aimed at enhancing export opportunities into the Philippines market as well as exploring business linkage, collaboration and partnership.
2. The mission’s programme includes roundtable meetings with Minister of International Trade & Industry, Malaysia together with Philippine’s captains of industry as well as pre-arranged one-to-one business meetings. Relevant importers, manufacturers and representatives of various business sectors and government agencies will be invited to participate in the one-to-one business meetings. Please refer to Appendix I for the tentative programme.
3. The Philippines has become one of the fastest growing economies in Asia, with an annual GDP growth rate of 6.1 percent in 2014 – the second highest in the Asia-Pacific region after China. Some of the sectors which have been identified as potential for exports and collaborations are:
· Information & Communication Technology (ICT);
· Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG);
· Infrastructure Water & Waste Water Treatment;
· Power Generation;
· Agro-Based Industry;
· Halal Industry;
· Islamic Finance & Banking;
· Hospitality and tourism; and
· Construction Services & Building Materials.
4. For registration, please submit your application online latest by 14th May 2015 (Thursday) at http://www.matrade.gov.my/en/online-applications/trade-investment-mission. The participation fee is RM500.00 per participant. Payment can be made using Online Banking Maybank2u or by submitting a crossed cheque payable to ““Ketua Eksekutif MATRADE”. Other costs, such as air tickets, accommodation, meals as well as other incidental costs will be borne by individual participants.
5. For more information on participation, please liaise with
• Ms. Noor Diran Husain,
Tel: 03-6207 7228, Email: email@example.com
• Ms. Sharifah Norashikin Syed Nasir,
Tel: 03-6207 7231, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The itinerary and original invitation letter can be downloaded from:- https://app.box.com/s/4h8y518ye3broasa53k8y1wylz48b5is
We look forward to your participation.
(RAJA BADRULNIZAM RAJA KAMALZAMAN)
Trade and Services Promotion Division II
for Chief Executive Officer